Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Introduction from Jack

Hi Everyone,

I'm Jack, new to running and eager to take part in the Sheffield half marathon and help raise money for TOD!  I've been training now since I completed the Varsity 10K in March and I've still got a way to go before the race in 19 days time!

I am currently a postgraduate research student in the Medical School at the University of Sheffield and therefore I'm well aware of the amazing things the Children's Hospital charities can do with the money raised through charities such as TOD.

This week I plan to take training to the next level and I'll need all the support I can get!  Look out for some picturesque scenes that I am lucky to see whilst out running early in the morning!  I'm looking forward to sharing the whole experience with you!

Jack

No comments:

Post a Comment