Friday, May 25, 2012

Amazing!!!

Who would have thought it, a lady who's idea of gym membership for the first XX (I'm not that daft!) number of years of her life was 30 minutes in the Sauna and Jacuzzi is about to run a Half Marathon on the hottest weekend of the year (yep, didn't plan for that bit).
Clare your determination and focus knows no boundaries, we are IMMENSLY proud of what you have achieved and Sunday will be the final culmination of months of hard work, tears and generally spending a lot of time doing something you don't like (Sponsored Spa Day didn't seem to have the same ring to it).
We are all looking forward to getting you 'back to normal' (although another little secret is that recently Clare has said "as I haven't been doing much I'm just going out to stretch my legs" , "I've only done 7 miles" and worst of all "I would have liked to go further" - so watch this space!!)

Thank you also to everyone that has supported us either through actions, money or words, it has been a humbling experience for us all and the best of luck to all the runners on Sunday, those of you attempting it all deserve PBs!

Love David, JP and Grace. XXX

1 comment: